MacBook Pro review is based on specifications, price, build quality, designs, and performance. Macbook Pro review is incomplete without testing its benchmarks and speed of operation. The data sheet will reveal its actual specifications and stamina to out beat its contemporaries in the market.
MacBook Pro Review: Design and Appearance
The newly launched apple MacBook has a touch bar panel above the keyboard. This has a lot to offer to the multimedia users. The first impression of the laptop is very appealing. Although nothing new has been changed in the outer cabinet except getting rid of the excess weight. The body is made from premium plastic metal alloys having a silver coating. Sleek and slim edges add to the beauty of the product. When compared to the 2016 model of the MacBook, It has become lighter and compact in terms of design and appearance.
MacBook Pro Review: Technical Specifications
Apple has managed to boost the performance of this laptop without compromising the size. The laptop comes in three variants. There is a 13-inch model without touch bar, a 13-inch model with touch bar and a 15-inch model with touch bar. Here is the general specification for 13-inch MacBook model with touch bar.
- 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz, with 4MB shared L3 cache (Configurable to 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 4MB, shared L3 cache; or 3.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 4MB shared L3 cache)
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM (Configurable to 16GB)
- Intel Iris Graphics 550
- 256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD, or 512GB PCIe-based onboard SSD (Configurable to 1TB SSD)
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560 x 1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch; 500 nits brightness; Wide color (P3)
- Built-in 49.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery; estimated battery life up to 10 hours wireless web use
- 802.11ac WiFi; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.2
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 64 (US) or 65 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys; Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor; Force Touch trackpad
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports; 3.5mm headphone port
- A 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 30.41cm x 21.24cm x 1.49cm; 1.37kg
MacBook Pro Review: Keyboard and Touchbar
Apple Macbook Pro 2017 has shown other laptops how to fit a touch pad and keypads perfectly into a rectangular box nice and easy. Keyboard has a nice moonlight backlit for dark night usage. The keys have been made smaller to fit in the touch panel on the top. In my experience, it is now very comfortable to type on the laptop since every key is under the finger's radar now. The grip on the keys is very good thanks to the optimal key size. Although the backspace key has been shrunk to manage the size but it is easily accessible.
The touchpad of the MacBook Pro 2017 is amazing. I encountered several occasions where it helped me inserting some important smileys and characters instantly into a document. A new user may take some time to get used to it. This new feature is going to viral in the market for sure.
Buy Now on Amazon